Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inauguration address by President Khama

source: BOPA
22 October, 2009

Your Lordship Chief Justice Nganunu and Mrs. Nganunu Honourable Speaker of the National Assembly, Mr Balopi and Mrs. Balopi Former President Mr F. G. Mogae Lady Masire Judge President of the Industrial Court Your Ladyships and Lordships Judges of the High Court and Industrial Court, and your Spouses Your Excellencies Heads of Diplomatic Missions and International Organisations and your spouses Honourable Members of Parliament and your spouses Dikgosi le bahumagadi The Right Reverend Bishop Valentine T. Seane Distinguished Guests Batswana betsho, ke lo dumedisa ka Pula! 1. I once more take the solemn Oath of Office of President with a great sense of humility. I am humbled by the expression of faith and trust bestowed upon me and my Government by the citizens of this country. At the same time, I derive much strength from this [continue reading]

No comments: